Tuesday 1 December 2009

Planning Moodboard

In my mood board, i have mainly focused on individuals that are iconic in the 'indie' genre of music. I have used pictures where i like the angles of the shot and the colours that have been used in them. I have used both men and women as my magazine will reflect both genres so i will be incorporating both genders into it. I have used both coloured and black and white images as i am not sure what type of photo i will be using on my front cover and inside my magazine. Aswell as images, i have also incorporated fonts that stood out to me and are eye catching. They are all different fonts and colours but all the writing i have chosen would be suitable for my target audience and i could see myself using in my magazine. On my mood board, i have also used images that i think reflect music such as the 'St Jude- Courteeners album' which i think works very well as the colours used in it are not over-powering and too much. At the bottom of my mood board i have used pictures that are of the same people but are linked together with all the different shots and angles, i think this works really well and i would like incorporate this within my own music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment